It’s up to you: You have the right to opt-in or opt-out at any time.
Data we collect: We only collect data that helps us help you. We will never sell any information or data to any third party.
Technology Compliance: We only use third-party applications that are GDPR compliant to ensure the safety of your data. This includes applications for marketing, relationship management, servers, and back-of-house systems.
Community Code of Conduct
We are all here to connect and learn. In the Interchange Community we aim to enable debate, and create a psychologically safe space for everyone. It’s all of our responsibility to make sure fellow community members feel comfortable to contribute.
We are a community of people from every gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, language, neuro-type, size, ability, class, religion, culture, subculture, political opinion, age, skill level, occupation, and background.
This Code of Conduct applies to every environment and platform relating to the Interchange Community.
The legal bits
By joining our community and using our platform we ask that you adhere to these terms:
- You’re stating you are over the age of 13.
- That you will not use content without expressed written consent and approval from Interchange.
- That information you have provided on yourself is truthful and fairly represented.
- Do not share your password with others.
- That you own your personal data and contributions to social feeds and can export and delete this data at any time.
- That you understand prohibited activities and will not knowingly work against those guidelines and will follow our Code of Conduct.