Our statement on equality, diversity and inclusion.
This statement is made pursuant to The Equality Act 2010.
Ardcairn Ltd is a company registered in Scotland (Company No. SC599934).
In line with our values, Ardcairn Ltd is committed to being an organisation in which each person is valued and appreciated. We value diversity, including neurodiversity and diversity of background and viewpoints, and ensure equal opportunities for all people, regardless of any of the protected characteristics listed in the Equality Act 2010:
- Gender reassignment
- Marriage and civil partnership
- Pregnancy or maternity
- Religion or belief
- Sexual orientation
Having a VOICE
We seek to create a psychologically safe workplace for all by empowering conditions that support individuals having a VOICE:
- Valued – I feel valued and know that my contribution is recognised and appreciated.
- Ownership – I feel ownership of what I am working towards and, as far as possible, am enabled to work and communicate in ways that work best for me.
- Included – I am able to connect meaningfully with others and am included in decision-making that will impact me specifically.
- Clear – I am clear about what is expected of me and where to find the resources I need.
- Explorative – I am given appropriate space to explore, fail, iterate and co-create ideas that contribute to the benefit of the whole.
Our ambition is to:
- Ensure we fully understand equality and diversity, current local issues and our responsibility with regard to equality requirements.
- Empower all staff to respect differing viewpoints, balance sometimes differing needs and values, hold honest conversations and to identify reasonable adjustments in their own work areas.
- Promote cultural and behavioural actions that embed balance, equality and diversity within day-to-day business.
- Continually collect feedback from staff on matters relating to equality, diversity and effective skills-based hiring